All products come with the manufacturer warranty. Please use the invoice for claiming warranty. You can directly reach out to the company or you can also contact our customer care at 9311778576 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brands can be reached out on the given numbers :
ENJOY YOUR GADGETS FOR LONGER.
TERMS OF SERVICEValue Plus Extended Warranty Powered By OnsiteGo. All Service is given by Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
WHAT IS ONSITEGO EXTENDED WARRANTY ?Onsitego Extended Warranty replicates and extends the manufacturers warranty. That means that if your device suffers a malfunction or breakdown, we will repair or replace it for you. We bear all the costs required to fix it. We do all the legwork required to fix it. You use the device with tender love & care; We fix the device with the same tender love & care.
Onsitego Extended Warranty offers coverage for all your Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Televisions and Small Appliances. You can opt for Onsitego Extended Warranty for your device up to 6 months after purchasing your device.
WHAT ARE THE AWESOME BENEFITS OF ONSITEGO EXTENDED WARRANTY ?Onsitego Extended Warranty comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your device, but also save you from the hassle of getting your device repaired.
- Maximum Coverage: Onsitego Extended Warranty replicates the manufacturers warranty for up to 4 additional years after its expiry for qualified products. This ensures that your device is covered throughout its life cycle.
- Cashless: This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees or charges.
- All Costs Are Covered: Whether it is costs of repairs, labour, transportation or taxes, we cover all the charges associated with repairing your device. You pay nothing.
- Free Pick & Drop or At-Home Repairs: Whether it means picking up your device or sending a technician at your home to repair your device, we will ensure that you never have to interact with a Service Centre ever again.
- No Paperwork Required: Onsitego Extended Warranty has a hassle-free process to file a Service Request. All you need to do is provide us a copy of the purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial Number. You don’t have to submit any other document or fill-up any forms.
- Genuine Spare Parts Guarantee: Your devices will be repaired by trained personnel and using genuine spare parts every single time.
- Repair or Replacement Guarantee: We understand that you cannot stay without your device for a long time; hence we guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you in a specified amount of time. If we cannot repair the device within time, we will give you a replacement. Free of Cost. Refer to the Service Assurance section.
TERM OF EXTENDED WARRANTYYou can opt to protect your device for up to 4 additional years. The term of the Extended Warranty available is based on what the normal life cycle of the device is supposed to be. While opting for Extended Warranty for your device, please keep in mind that the total term of the manufacturers’ warranty and Extended Warranty does not exceed 5 years.
For e.g.: If your Air conditioner has 1 year manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for Extended Warranty for up to 4 additional years. However, if your Air conditioner comes with 2 years’ manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for Extended Warranty for maximum 3 additional years.
SERVICE ASSURANCEOnsitego prides itself in providing fantastic service and we are willing to put our money where our mouth is. We guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you within the promised time period.
If we are unable to repair the device within promised timelines, we will provide you a new or refurbished replacement device with equal or equivalent features. In some cases, we may choose to offer Gift Cards reflecting the most recent price of your device.
HELP US, HELP YOU
- Buy Onsitego Extended Warranty along with your device and ensure that you are buying the right plan based on the price of your device.
- At the time of purchasing the plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the IMEI/Serial Number that matches the one of the device.
- Get your Certificate of Protection within 30 days of purchasing it or before manufacturer warranty, the steps required to get your Certificate of Protection are given above.
- Provide all the information requested by us in a timely and truthful manner.
- We request you to submit the device and invoice to us promptly and respond to any queries raised in a timely manner. Delays on this front by you will cause the Service Assurance to extend by the proportionate number of days.
- If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the Service Centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the same device.
- And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
- Onsitego Extended Warranty covers every issue in the device that occurs organically or in simple terms “on its own” and without any external factor. That means issues like physical damage, liquid damage, power surges etc. are outside the scope of the program, even if they are covered under manufacturer warranty.
- If modifications are carried out in consonance with the brands’ policies using genuine parts and through authorised service centers which increase the Value of the Covered Product then the EWSA will continue to apply to the Covered Product. However, the EWSA will only cover the original invoice value of the product and will exclude the modifications carried out.
- Performing actions on the Covered Product that cause the manufacturer’s warranty to void, including products that have been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired, serviced, moved, removed, installed, by unauthorised persons.
- Any other condition that voids the Manufacturer's Warranty prior to end of its standard warranty period, including repairs from the local and unauthorized service centers
- Any issue occurring prior to the commencement of the extended warranty or after its expiry.
- Breakdown or consumption of consumable products such as cables, cords, cartridges, tapes, software items, batteries, chargers, earphones, headphones, fuses, bulbs, styli, ribbons, gas charging, plastic, rubber, sheet-metal parts, doors, main liner, cracks, paintwork, product finish, dents, scratches, plugs, rubber pads, stabilizer, grills, casing, trays, light covers, filters, attachments, belts, toner, drums or any other add-ons (accessories such as blades, jars, tubs, covers, plates, etc.), cleaning and lubrication, alignment and descaling.
- Defects due to transmission/cable/DTH/or any other external source from where the signal input are fed to the product.
- Breakdown caused by a failure to follow the manufacturer's installation or operating instructions.
- Product(s) with removed or altered serial numbers.
- Damage to computer hardware, software and data caused by, including, but not limited to virus, application programs, network drivers, source code, object code or proprietary data, support, configuration, installation or reinstallation of any software or data.
- Any product fraudulently described or misrepresented by you.
- Malfunction of the Covered Product resulting from inadequate safekeeping, storage at high temperatures or humidity, storage with mothballs or leakage of batteries.
- Damage occurring due to natural calamities like floods, earthquakes and acts of God.
- Products used for commercial uses are not covered unless specified by Onsitego.
SOME LEGAL STUFF
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- This Service Agreement is a complete Agreement between Onsite Electro Services Private Limited and Customer. The retailer is only authorised dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by Onsitego under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
- Onsitego will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- The device for which Onsitego Extended Warranty has been purchased should not have any other Care Pack/Insurance or Insurance Linked Plan/Extended Warranty/Maintenance Contract, apart from the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
- Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com.
- All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
ESCALATIONSIf you are not satisfied with the services provided by Onsitego, you can contact us on:
|10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
|4 working hours
|Mon to Sat*
|2 working hours
|*except public holidays.
Toll Free No.: - 1800 220 506
Email ID: - www.onsitego.com, email@example.com
Onsitego is an independent provider of technical support for third party products or services. All brand names, trademarks, logos and company names are property of their respective owners. Onsitego and the stylised Onsitego logo are registered trademarks of Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.